The parties that are linked through these conditions are Silvermann Solution Services S.L. with NIF B42725374, and address at Calle Arcipreste de Hita 10, door 8 03177 San Fulgencio, hereinafter, SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO; and the Client / User.
These conditions must be accepted in order to purchase SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO products.
1. FIRST: REGISTER
Individuals over 18 years of age or legal persons with legal capacity to contract, and who validly fill in their data, may buy in the SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO online store. The information that must be included in the form must be complete and truthful, with SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO reserving the right not to admit or cancel those who fail to comply with this requirement.
The registration and acceptance of these conditions implies compliance with said terms and with the characteristics and price of the products.
To make purchases, SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO recommends its customers to register on its website, providing us with certain information and choosing a password that will allow you to access all those areas that require prior identification. This will prevent you from having to fill in your details again in the future. In the event that a client does not wish to register, they may also make purchases by providing us with the necessary data for this purpose.
2. SECOND: TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE SERVICE
SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO distributes the products of the SWISSVAX brand in Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, Mónaco, Andorra, San Marino and Vatican City.
3. THIRD: PRICES, MEANS OF PAYMENT AND TAXES
3.1.- The prices displayed are applied in the countries mentioned in the second clause and are the final ones, in Euros (€) and include all taxes. If applicable, the amount of the increases or discounts that are applicable to the offer and the additional expenses that are passed on to the Client will be broken down.
3.2.- The means of payment accepted by SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO will be credit cards
3.3.- Taxes. In accordance with the provisions of article 68 of Law 37/1992, of December 28, on Value Added Tax, the delivery of the articles will be understood to be located in the territory of application of VAT.
Orders will not be served at PO Boxes.
The purchase system is subject to current legislation in Spain, therefore the sale operations will be understood to be carried out at the address of SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO at Calle Arcipreste de Hita 10, Puerta 8 – 03177 San Fulgencio
4.- FOURTH: CONDITIONS AND DELIVERY TIME
4.1.- The products purchased in the online store will be shipped through DHL or any other transport company agreed with SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO
4.2.- You can indicate different delivery and billing addresses, indicating this at the corresponding point in the purchase process. If you wish to make this change once the order has been paid, please contact our Customer Service Department to find the best solution. In the event that the product has already been shipped, it will be impossible for us to change the delivery address.
4.3.- Before finalizing the order or paying for it, you can modify the details of your order at your convenience. However, if you wish to make any changes once the payment has been made, please contact our Customer Service Department as soon as possible in order to study the best possible solution for each case.
If the Logistics Department has previously contacted you to agree on a delivery date and when the carriers come, you are not at your home, you may be charged additional amounts for the second shipment. If you wish to cancel the delivery date of an order, you must notify it at least 24 hours before the date and time previously marked.
If, for reasons attributable to the customer, the merchandise cannot be delivered within a period of 7 days once the notification is received, all the expenses incurred by reporting the merchandise to our offices will be at your expense. , as well as the subsequent forwarding of it.
On the other hand, at the time of delivery you must take into account that our transport service will not deliver to homes that are difficult to access or in which it is not possible to access with the means of transport that are normally used (van, truck …).
4.4.- For a better quality of service, we ask you to carry out the following checks once the carrier delivers the order:
- That the delivery note includes the correct number of packages. Otherwise, reject the order and include the reason for the return on the delivery note.
- That all products carry their corresponding packaging. Otherwise, indicate it on the carrier’s delivery note.
- That the packaging does not show any damage, deformation or bumps. If not, include the anomalies observed on the carrier’s delivery note.
- Check that the order corresponds to the articles and measures that you have ordered.
In case of any anomaly related to the transport service (product with signs of damage, deformation or blows), you can make a claim within 24 hours of receiving the order to our Customer Service. </ p>
4.5.- Delivery times. Orders have a different delivery time depending on the type of product and the location of your home, in any case the maximum delivery time will be thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the order confirmation email. . You will be notified of the specific information on the expected time frame for the delivery of the order by means of the telephone contact that our Customer Service Department will make to confirm the delivery date. The delivery period will start counting from the day after the order payment confirmation.
In the event of delays in the delivery period, our Customer Service Department will contact you to inform you of the new delivery period. Failure to comply with the delivery period will not be considered such if it was due to an attributable cause by the buyer or if he could not be located using the data provided by him.
4.6.- The Client must keep the invoice from SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO and the company in charge of the transport, in case of having to demand responsibilities.
The reception of the product must be done personally or through an authorized person.
5.- FIFTH: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND GUARANTEE
5.1.- Clients will have the right to withdraw according to the legal terms. In this way, they will have a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of their product to desist from the purchase made. For these purposes, Clients should contact Customer Service through the withdrawal form.
When the return is not due to product defects, the Customers will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Product returns will be accepted as long as the user requests the return within 14 calendar days from the withdrawal date, although SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO reserves the right to retain the amounts to be returned until the goods are received. .
It will be an essential requirement to be able to exercise the right of withdrawal that the product and its packaging are in perfect condition. The return or delivery of the product by the Customer must be made effective no later than 14 calendar days from the date the Customer communicates his decision to withdraw from the contract.
If the return is appropriate, all payments received will be returned, without any undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within 14 calendar days from the date on which the decision to withdraw from the purchase. Said refund will be made using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless the user has expressly provided otherwise; In any case, the Client will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund.
Products that have been personalized for the customer cannot be returned.
In order to exercise the rights indicated, it will be necessary for the user to keep their invoice. Our warranty includes the costs of shipping, labor and repair or exchange of the defective item (materials).
Remember that the warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
- Guarantee conditions: The guarantee will only be valid when the original purchase invoice is presented, or another document that proves the purchase of the product. SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO reserves the right not to offer free warranty service if any of the indicated documents are not presented or if their information is incomplete or illegible.
- In the event of one or substitution of materials or components, it will be replaced by others of the same type or, failing that, by others of higher quality.
- The consumer and user have the right to repair the product, to replace it, to reduce the price or to terminate the contract, in accordance with the provisions of the LGDCU. In this sense, the price reduction and the termination of the contract will proceed, at the user’s choice, when the user cannot demand the repair or replacement and in cases where these have not been carried out within a reasonable period of time or without major inconveniences for the consumer himself. However, the resolution will not proceed when the lack of conformity is minor.
This guarantee does not cover deterioration, deformation, breakage and dirt derived from the following, among others, circumstances:
- Abuse (stepping on, jumping, placing heavy objects or punches directly on the surface of the product) and, in general, any improper use in which the product is used in an inappropriate way for its function.
- Accidents, water, fire, inadequate ventilation or any other force majeure, unforeseeable and unavoidable.
- Use of unsuitable cleaning products, such as solvents, bleaches, etc., which may cause irreparable damage to the products.
6.- SIXTH: SECURITY
SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
7.- SEVENTH: LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO limits its liability in the following cases:
- It may happen that the chosen product is not as it is displayed on the website due to resolution problems, the browser used or others of a technical nature. SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO applies all the measures concerning to provide a faithful display of the product, however, it is not responsible for the minimum differences or inaccuracies that may exist. In the event that the Customer is not satisfied with the product received, he may exercise the right to cancel the purchase as indicated in the previous clause.
- Technical failures that, due to fortuitous or other causes, prevent the normal functioning of the service through the internet.
- Lack of availability of the site for maintenance or other reasons that prevent the service from being available.
- SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO uses all the means at its disposal in order to correctly carry out the selection, payment and shipping process of the selected product, however it disclaims responsibility for causes that are not attributable to it, such as fortuitous events or force. major.
8.- EIGHTH: RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO reserves the right to cancel or reject any order from a Client with whom there is a dispute regarding the payment of a previous order or that presents some type of risk.
- SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO limits its liability to that established in the LGDCU, therefore it will not assume any expenses, for management expenses, loss of profits, loss of economic expectations, loss of business opportunities or any loss of income or sales of the client.
- SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO reserves the right to modify the prices of its products. The purchase price will be current at the time of closing the transaction.
- SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO reserves the right to verify the personal information provided by the Client and adopt the measures it deems necessary to verify that the person who has provided their data is the owner of the bank account or of the documents or cards used for the payment. This verification may take the form of a request for proof of identity, address and / or bank documents. If the Client does not respond to a request of this type within two business days after its completion, the order in question will be automatically canceled, without the possibility of filing a subsequent claim.
- SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO reserves the right to terminate those who are misusing or abusing the system, who perform fraudulent acts and / or who harm other users. In the event that SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO or any entity that is professionally linked to SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO detects any anomaly or suspects that a user is impeding the normal development of the system, be it illegally altering their records through any technical or computerized procedure, or carrying out any acts fraudulent that contravene the transparency of the same, reserves the right to terminate all those who have benefited directly or indirectly from this type of fraudulent actions, and may also exercise all civil or criminal actions that may correspond. In this sense, SWISSVAX MEDITARRÁNEO declares that it has enabled the appropriate mechanisms and technological supports to detect any possible fraudulent, anomalous or malicious action that seeks to alter the normal procedure on this website